At Alumnus Software Limited, we value our customers’ privacy. Therefore, we strictly adhere to policies that protect information that you voluntarily share with us online. We want our customers to make a more informed decision in choosing our services. This Privacy Statement is in regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. This statement sets forth our current privacy practices in this regard.
- Acknowledgment and Acceptance of terms: By accessing Alumnus’ website, you acknowledge and fully understand Alumnus’ Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
- Information Collection & Usage: In order to improve your user experience of Alumnus website, we may collect certain information when you browse our site. The information is collected in three different ways – direct collection of data from our Web Server Logs, information provided by the user and information collected with the help of cookies.
- Web Server Logs: Web Server Logs help us to track, administer and analyze the usage of the website every time you visit our website. Web Server Logs may track the following information.
- Your IP address (Internet protocol address).
- Technical details about browser and computer you use. Information and some details about links you click within the site. Location (State or country) from which you accessed the site.
- Date and time of your access and visit.
- Name of your Internet Service Provider.
- Web page you linked to our site from.
- Details about pages you accessed and viewed on the site.
- Personal Information Provided by the User: A Contact Us form is required to contact us for different enquiries. The form requires you to provide personal information that includes name, email, and other relevant information. Any information you provide to Alumnus is not disclosed to third parties without your permission. However, an exception may be made in case it is necessary due to the following reasons.
- Fulfillment of your service requests,
- To protect ourselves from liability,
- To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
- In case of acquisition, merger or liquidation of the company.
However, as a user you can control cookies by modifying your browser setting. All current browsers are set to accept cookies by default. Disabling cookies may, however, limit or restrict the functionality of some of the features on our website.
- Changes/Updates to this Statement: Alumnus has the discretion to update this privacy statement whenever required. In that case, our customers will be notified of the change and the date will be updated at the top of this Privacy page. Continued usage of the service automatically represents your agreement to this privacy statement and all the updates.
For any questions, queries and concerns regarding our Privacy Statement, how it is implemented and consequences of failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please feel free to contact us:
By Telephone: +91 33 2357 5626
By Fax: +91 33 2357 5268
By Email: email@example.com
Alumnus will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide prompt and timely response and resolution of any problem or question.