Hybrid Integration Platforms (HIP) make it simpler to integrate data and applications across on-premise and multi-cloud environment. While many well-known HIPs provide core functionality, Alumnus crafted a purpose-built Hybrid App Connectivity platform for the specific needs of a client.
The client needed to create a framework to connect ‘modules’ to orchestrate complex workflows. A module is an independent piece of software, like an App. It could be distributed, have varied input & output data formats, and could be cross platform (Windows, Linux, Mac, cloud, hybrid).
Alumnus built a hybrid integration / connectivity platform to craft, execute & monitor a pipeline with the following features:
- Allows creation of static or dynamic (condition driven) pipelines.
- Connects producer and consumer modules using a Broker. The broker has a data format independent of the input or output formats of the individual nodes.
- Provides SDK in different languages (Java, JS, python) to enable developers to write customized modules easily.
- Provides centralized event logging and searching.
- Is able to handle streaming / high frequency data
- Is highly scalable and can be deployed in Cloud or on-premise.
- The dashboard allows workflow creation and live pipeline state monitoring.